From:
Roderick Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:39:00 -0700
Well, after 16 years it is time for change. A season and time for
everything, ferret breeding here came to the end the fall of 2006. The
jills and hobs are altered, and resting just fine ..and seem to love
"retirement"..we all do !!! The Shelter here closed the fall of 2006
and that I hated to do, but it was time to do so..16 busy years for
sure, no regrets. As the FML readers know, many changes these past 6
weeks in the Ferret World. I have been very impressed with people that
have came together to help the DM ferrets. Thank You! I am really glad
ferret breeding at my home has came to an end. Now I have just a few
ferrets to place ( a few 2006 kids and a few retired breeders..no big
deal), if I had breed jills this Spring 2007 I would still have lots
of kits to place and I truly think they would not have gotten homes
because of the DM rescue... As I said earlier in this email, there is
a season and time for everything, as for now lets keep our focus on
the DM ferrets.

Before I forget: A big fat thank you to all my customers over the
years, many fine folks that have spoiled my ferrets and spoiled me too!

Debbie Scott