From:
Nancys Fine Things <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:32:49 -0400
I want to first say thank you to everyone whom supported Todd's Raffle
either by purchasing tickets and or donating prizes. I know the timing
was not the best, in the midst of the DMK rescue going on and all the
help they were in need of. But the raffle did raise $135.00 which
Jennifer at Felonious Ferrets was very greatful to hear.

Thanks from Jennifer and Todd's Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns.

Now on to the winners!

Prize #1 Longaberger Basket winner is Renee Downs

Prize #2 Bracelet winner is Charlene Miller

Prize #3 Nascar Plate winner is Charlene Miller

Prize #4 No tickets entered

Prize #5 Horsehead Bolo winner is Joyce Huff

Prize #6 No tickets entered

Prize #7 No tickets entered

Prize #8 Lancome package winner is Joyce Huff

Prize #9 No tickets entered

Prize #10 Renee's Biscotti winner is Melanee Ellis

Prize #11 Rose German Bedding Set winner is Donald Mead

Prize #12 Kat Parson's Sleepsack winner is Charlene Miller

Prize #13 Eleanor's Ferret Sculpt winner is Donald Mead

Thanks again and your prizes will be arriving soon.

Nancy