From:
Joan Vick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:14:36 -0400
Hi!

I meant to comment on this when it was first posted. But time got away
from me. I thought about adding this to my guys mix...until I felt it
through the bag. It is tiny little BALL shapes. Not flat, like EVO, but
round balls. I was afraid, with those Carnivore teeth, really meant for
prey...would not be able to chew that stuff. Might even choke on it.
Also, like EVO, ect. It uses potatoes as its 'glue'. I'm not sure,
maybe somebody more knowledgeable knows, but doesn't white potatoes
cause a significant rise in inulin/blood sugar? I wouldn't think that
would be good for ferrets?

Joan and the 6 Fuzzies