Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:19:51 EDT
We are down to one ferret @ this time... Ripple. Ripple is just a bit
over 7 years old. For the longest time we would leave the bedroom door
open only to find Ripple has made her way under the wife's dresser to
nap. Her habit couldn't stop there.... no way. For her next
disappearing act she would climb up in to the drawers of said dresser
and create a home away from home. Finally the day came that we decided
when she is running about the house, we better close the door to the
bedroom (despite the scratching and digging under the door). Sure
enough... the first night she was out and about she tried her darndest
to dig through the carpeting to tunnel under the door. After all that
exercise, she made her way back to the cage and tucked herself in to
her hammock and called it a night. Yep... she put her self away. lol.