From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2007 12:39:15 -0700
I just got a letter from Jennifer Schulz of Mutts Comics saying that Oy
have been selected for inclusion in the upcoming MUTTS Shelter Stories
publication! She goes on to say that they received over a thousand
submissions from all across the world and Oy was one of the 73
selected! This book will be available in the spring of 2008.

What an honor! My ferret is one of only 73 selected from over one
thousand potential pets!

Melanee Ellis
"The Ferret Lady"
www.ferretlady.org