Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:37:22 EDT
This will be my last post for a while. I promise. Thanks to those who
have sent private emails, both supportive and hateful. I enjoy opposing
views; They justify my disdain of obligate stupidity. I find the
hyperbolic diatribe from the AR faction luciferous and fraudulent in
content of purpose. So much misdirected effort that could have been
usefully employed to actually "help the animals." Such a pity.

I would like to start by first acknowledging the candor and honesty
with which Ann and Claire have addressed these anti-AR posts. Knowing
what you believe and support is commendable. Ann in particular, your
reply is laudatory in that you have openly and honestly disclosed
what many have addressed in private communications. I have nothing
but respect for your Machiavellian manifesto. "A means to an end."
Business is Business; nothing more, nothing less. Claire, thank you
for your informative job description of volunteers best suited as
"cage cleaners." You are correct; "we cage cleaners and poop scoopers
function best within the scope of our limitations." I have prospered
from this exchange, as I hope that others have.

It should now be clear to us, "home based Shelter/Rescue" (hoarders)
that we have a gross misconception of what constitutes a "Shelter
Operator." In closing, I must pass along two quips:

1, HSUS statement directly from Alex:
"Animal welfare is a vexation of the Animal Rights Agenda."

2. Katrina dog team rescuer (wearing an HSUS T-shirt) in statement to
live TV News team (deleted from further broadcast by News Sensors as
being counterproductive):
"It's easy to recognize the real HSUS members, they're the ones with
clean cloths!"

God bless and  keep all you "Poop Scoopers."

Dooks and Blessings,
Rick White - SAFE Legislative  Affairs Liaison
Tel: (210) 661-9195 or (210) 661-0608
PO Box 190042
San  Antonio, TX 78220-7000

"Stupid is as Stupid does." Quote from "Forrest Gump"