From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:49:37 -0400
Wouldn't it be helpful to list on the Ohio rescue website all of the
veterinarians around the country who are offering free or discounted
services? As I recall Tammy had a list of veterinarians in several
states but the ohioferretrescue.com site only has a couple listed.

Tammy deserves thanks and kudos for getting her site up as fast and as
capably as she did. She did help a lot of people, and a lot of ferrets.
That kind of initiative and compassion is exactly what we need more
of in this world. Tammy certainly does not deserve to be stabbed and
talked to like a piece of sh&t for her efforts. Nor do any of us who
gave up income, left kids and families and other responsibilities
behind to drive hundreds of miles with hundreds of dollars' worth of
donations we gathered and paid for ourselves (or both), and who labored
in blistering heat to help those poor animals as best we could.