From:
Leslie Cucino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 09:41:29 -0400
>...developed a recurring darkish mange around his mouth and nose. It
>almost looks like he's been digging in a potted plant with his nose -

My little girl Luna has this too, and my vet is stumped! It started
around her nose & mouth and formed a crust that actually peeled off,
so I thought she wasn't wiping her face well enough after her gravy.

Then it spread to form two little red lines near her eyes, her rectum,
vulva, belly and nipples are tinted, and now her feet. It washes off
to a degree so the vet & I thought she was just being a dirty girl and
I started giving her a bath once a week. She also developed a little
'wart' (that's exactly what it looks like) on her elbow.

She eats fine although seems to sleep more, is still active during her
out time but I have to initiate it. She turned 4 years old on July 1st.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Leslie