From:
Holly Gorrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 11:19:30 -0400
I went shopping at Earth Fare last night with a friend. We both like
a lot of their lotions and soaps. We were checking out some of the
different fragrances. One of them was Honey & Calendula. It smelled
quite a bit like ferrets oddly enough. I'm not sure if it was the
combination of ingredients or just the Calendula, but it definitely
had an Eu de' ferret fragrance. And people say our babies stink! Nah,
they just have their own special fragrance.

Holly,
Icarus & Cato