Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 19:13:35 -0700
I just wanted to say to ya all that I have decided not to do the giving
tree with my shelter ferrets this year, reason is that I feel that
sence the DM big ferret rescue and alot of shelters is going to have
some of the DM ferrets i want to give up my spots for them my shelter
ferrets get just about everything i can get them as it is and I want
these DM ferrets to have a spechal christmas they have never had.

I hope you all dont think im depriveing my kids from a Christmas cause
belive me they will have christmas regardless. Now if i should get
any of the DM Ferrets then I will put them up on the tree but it will
probley be November when my 2 partners and I go up there to help out
and maybe bring a few back...

Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue and Shelter..