From:
Phyllis Berker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 03:26:02 -0400
I was so thrilled to see the article in the current issue of FERRETS
(Nov./Dec), as the magazines Ferret Friends contest winners. Article
is on pg. 56, and I can personally verify all the reasons given for
why this very caring and dear couple deserve the award. They've
always been amazing and certainly, inspiration for others, but indeed,
fantastic Friends to the many, many GCFA ferrets over the years.

Phyllis Berker

PS: Don't forget the Greater Chicago Ferret Association's 19th Annual
Greatest Ferret Show on Earth, on Saturday, October 13th at the Lake
Villa Township Community Center - 37850 IL. Route 59 (just South of
Grand Ave./132 - Lake Co.). Doors open to the public at 9am. This is
a three ring Championship Ferret show, (& 11 specialty classes),
sponsored by FerretDepot.com with featured speaker, BOB CHURCH! Also,
Fun Matches, Games and great raffle prizes! Lots of vendor and ferret
merchandise, so don't miss out! Go to www.gcfa.com for further details,
or contact the GCFA shelter at (708)442-8650.