Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:48:36 -0400
With all of the digging up of old news you still did not answer the
main question. Will the FAA step up to the plate and do somthing??????

To answer a couple of questions yes I have been removed as a member of
three groups.

1. The group that is owned by the co-moderator of FAA.

2. Another well known ferret group that myself and a few others were
removed from for asking that it should be made public to the members as
to the total amount of money that was raised and how fundraised money
was used not just kept secert to a select few who held the purse
strings.

3. >You haven't been on the board in over 3 years, so how would you
   >know?

By the amount of requests in my mail for help in transporting
ferrets that the FAA said no to . I also belong to many other groups
that do transportation of animals not just ferrets and I will leave it
at that there is no reason to drag them into this.If anyone else wants
to post about this it is up to them.

4. If posting for fundraising for the SOS raffles and the other
fundraising efforts of the many groups and private people trying to
raise funds for shelters is spamming the mail I guess I needed my
fingers slapped by the FAA for doing it.

5. >Yeah, you're definitely disgruntled. Slammed? You were never
   >slammed by me or the FAA, Harry"

Nancy you would not want me to post copies of e-mails and posts on the
FAA Yahoo Group. I do keep records of all of my mail.

Nancy the bottom line here is the FAA going to step up and help or are
the going to just sit back and comment on Harry's post ????

I guess the members of the FAA that have asked the same question of you
need their hands slapped also for wanting to help.

Nancy before you ask how I know this ???? From the support of my post
on the FML by people who say that they are members of the FAA in
private e-mails.

If anyone has any questions as to the prior incidents and my removal
from the FAA or the other groups I will gladly answer them in private
e-mail it does not need to be dragged out on the FML.

Harry

[Moderator's note: Thanks for taking it off the FML :-) BIG]