From:
Christmas Amanda S Civ AFRL/VSS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:48:52 -0600
I have to say I agree with Sandi Robinson of Heaven Scent Ferret
Rescue/Shelter. I have offered the very limited resources of my shelter
to take in as many ferrets as I think I can financially handle but it
will only take away from what I can offer the ferrets in cost if I am
also expected to "donate" to Lori's shelter. I am not flaming Lori in
any way, just stating the facts of my situation. I have a heart for
the ferrets and want to help but I don't expect to get any financial
re-imbursement for adopting out these little guys since they will
probably be special need pets. It would really help if the 'donation'
was voluntary.

arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other -
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO, What
a Ride!"

((...á«*Amanda S. Christmas-:|:- ((...á«*NM Ferret Shelter & Rescue.á«^^))