Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:44:39 EDT
God Bless each and everyone who loves their pets, like I do.

Its Granny. no stories today, Tears fill my eyes little stoney has died
prostate Infection was treating it with meds

Stoney had a check up today, surgery to repair opening that he needed
to help pee. His prostate was so infected, the color was green, like
pea soup i never had a chance to say good by, as we let him go while he
was under for his surgery

Thank you for being there for me. Bless you and thanks for letting me
be granny to all

Will write more and also write a new story in Granny's book. I can't
today it hurts and my heart is broken. so sweet and gentle, may he
rest in peace

love granny