From:
donna rhodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:19:23 -0700
hi sukie..you have helped me enormously over the years, and i can't
thank you enough.you are an invaluable asset to ferrets everywhere,
and just in case nobody's said it lately..thank you!! your last post,
though ..part of it stumped me..

you wrote...

>3. fancy ferrets (These were very rare back then; now they are the
>norm. Ironically, one of the only fancies around then is not seen now.
>Those were true red and auburn and did not have the coloration from
>food.)

so are you saying that ferret coloration can come from the food that
they eat? or at least it used to?? enquiring minds need to know!!
please explain this further..

thank you..
donna

"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from behind, or a fool
from any direction...." dan saradon