From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:29:27 -0500
Please help to see that a couple of ferrets from here are welcomed
into the Bridge.They went very suddenly.

I do periodical check ups on ferrets I've adopted out.This was one of
those.I'd gotten Huggy Bear in & knew he was for a special person.He
was so like my Lil Man.Along came Crystal,whom had severe MS.She
already had a little girl ferret,named Cinderella.But she & Huggy Bear
were soon to be best buds.It was for the ferrets that Crystal did so
well for so long.

Then tragically,her home burned down.She & her husband got a camper
trailer & placed it in her Dad's yard.While they were gone one
night,someone came in & broke the ferrets necks.Never took
anything,just killed the ferrets.

Crystal was 7 1/2 mths pregnant when this happened.She was so upset
that she went into labor.Her heart was already weak & so,she & her
child also died.

Please can you help Huggy Bear & his sister to know that they were so
very loved,and now they can be reunited with their Mom?

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter