Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:57:21 -0400
http://www.cafepress.com/ferretdeva

Oh Deva! Brilliant art collection, just brilliant. That has to be some
of my favorite work ever. And talk about unique, you all should go look
and see the Celtic ferret shirts, cups, and things. I've never seen
something like that before. But me, you know I'm always a sucker for
the "cutie-puss" things like the ferret pile in a hammie shirt. I so
wish there was a way for you to have oodles and oodles of product for
me to window shop.

Bobbi, is your vehicle that is to display Devas work going to be done
soon and when will it be completed? Is the vehicle to be painted or
something applied or what? When it's done could you please, please,
have photos on the web for us? I can post them on Yahoo for people if
you like. I just can't wait to see her work big as life.