From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask] 0807 1201 32 40_2 gently used Martinbr>John Hopkins University. Pigs and I am sure other animals are or have
been put under anesthesia and sliced open for surgical procedures while
they are still ALIVE! There is no need of this in this day and age.
Please, if you agree with this, please sign and pass on. [...]42_8Mar200819:06:[log in to unmask] 0803 4689 14 12_Ferret in [log in to unmask], 9 Mar 2008 11:47:23 -0400287_- Another sad dumping. Ferret only 1 year old. Check the link. The
person states that they wil lhave 'numerous' questions for the
potential buyer... I have numerous questions for them too :)

http://www.usfreeads.com/1133335-cls.html

Howard

[Posted in FML 5907]41_9Mar200811:47:[log in to unmask] 0803 4704 25 35_SCHUSTER NEEDS A HOME (Concord, NH)[log in to unmask], 9 Mar 2008 22:20:35 -0400374_- Can anyone find enough love in their heart and space in their home for
Schuster?

Schuster was left at the vets with adrenal complications- the owners
could not afford his surgery.. so the kind vet kept him and gave him
surgery to save his life. Schuster has been living in a veterinary
hospital for several months now... could you be his new home? [...]46_9Mar200822:20:[log in to unmask] 0803 4730 26 45_looking for volunteers in LV or Henderson, Nv8_The [log in to unmask], 8 Mar 2008 09:52:30 -0800573_- We're looking for volunteers to sit with our adoptable ferrets, hand
out information on ferret care and answer ferrety questions, Saturday
afternoons from about 5-8pm and Sundays from about 3-6pm at the new
PetsMart on Eastern near Russell in Las Vegas.

We are also looking for foster homes and permanent homes for older or
physically challenged ferrets. We have probably some of the strictest
adoption requirements in our area and screen prospective homes, foster
and permanent as thoroughly as we can to ensure the ferrets' well
being. [...]46_8Mar200809:52:[log in to unmask] 0803 4757 49 54_Richard Stephens/Ferrets Sandy, Sam, Sidney and Mareta9_Lyal [log in to unmask], 9 Mar 2008 21:48:38 -0400493_- Richard Stephens/Ferrets Sandy, Sam, Sidney and Mareta

In case no one knows Richard Stephens and his situation by now, he
really, really needs help for his ferrets that he dearly loves and
wants to keep alive and well.

Richard is disable and waiting to go to court for his disability which
is why he doesn't have any money coming in. And knowing the court
system they are very, very slow regarding matters like this. (A friend
of mine had to wait 5 years.) [...]43_9Mar200821:48:[log in to unmask] 0803 4807 19 10_networking15_sandra [log in to unmask], 9 Mar 2008 09:35:18 -0500423_- I need to know if theres anyone out there that will network with me in
the event of my death? To take in my crew?

I'd had a few people lined up,however,they have stopped doing rescues.

Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com
Dothan,Al
334-899-7967
Its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice

[Posted in FML 5907]42_9Mar200809:35:[log in to unmask] 0803 4827 18 13_Shelter in KY11_Anna [log in to unmask], 9 Mar 2008 09:46:47 -0400283_- I know there is a shelter in KY but don't know how to get in touch with
them... I was contacted by a lady in KY looking fo
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2008 14:33:48 -0500
Dear Cody:

From reading your article on the FML, it seems that your parents are
dead-set against your having a ferret. It would be to your advantage
if you discussed their reasons quitely with one another, and perhaps
determine if they might be more willing to let you obtain a ferret.
But know this, having a pet ferret is like owing any other animal. You
must give it lots of Love, Attention, and keep its living quarters
clean (cleaning litter pan, clean/healthy food, clean fresh water. How
much time are you able to commit to a ferret? that is the question you
and your parents must answer, as you also have school and home-work,
do you not?

Second, in what state and what town do you live in? Not all shelters
are listed as such in a phone book, and there are many people on this
FML that could perhaps advise you as to where a ferret shelter is that
might be closer to you.

I think that you are to be commended on attempting to find a shelter
that you could possibly volunteer at, as all shelters that I have
known and seen mentioned on this forum have a great need for help.

I hope that this works out for you Cody.

May the Peace of God be with you, now and forever.

Rev. Ronald L. Sims, D.D. & Family: 2 hooman-beans owned and controlled
by: 2 canines, 2 felines and many fur-kids residing at the Rainbow
Bridge.