Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 08:18:41 EDT
I spoke with Dawn on Monday from the HSUS in Washington. She is waiting
to hear back from her boss to see if they are going to do anything to
help. I tried for hours to get hold of Lori by phone, but her line was
always busy. If anyone can get hold of her, let her know the HSUS might
be trying to reach her.

I wanted her to call herself. But I cannot get hold of her. If anyone
can pass on the message..ask her to call Dawn at

Dawn  Lauer
Outreach Assistant, Companion  Animals
2100 L Street  NW
Washington, DC 20037
Phone:  301-258-3075
Fax:  301-258-3081
Or if you have been there...please call  now.