Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 09:35:58 -0400
From:
In our new house and ferret room the boys are having a wonderful time
detroying the wood floor under the carpet. Accidents, spilled water,
and especially Ismo's rearrnging (aka moving and spilling) of soup and
water bowls) have us worried. We're going to pull up the carpet (oh the
horror of what we'll find underneath now) but have been unsure of what
to put back down. I dont' think they'll enjoy a wood floor so much,
and it could get ruined. I was thinking of recarpeting it but with
something waterproof underneath. I've just started my search (and will
let anyone interested know what I find) and it seems promising.

I was wondering if anyone out there has used waterproof carpet pad
and what company or pad they used. Also if they recommend it or had
problems (I'm also worried about trapped moisture in the rug)

THanks for any info.

Please also post directly to me if you could, I'm so far behind on all
the fml digests!!

Risa