From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 16:49:22 -0700
Don't want to type much because this just happened. Took him to the vet
because he was acting really lethargic and breathing hard. I left him
there to have an Xray done and blood drawn. The vet called me shortly
after I left to tell me he'd gone into respiratory arrest just after
they'd Xrayed him and that his heart was barely beating. The vet thinks
it was lymphoma as several spots showed up all over in the Xray. I
turned my car around and went back to say goodbye to him. And he was
gone before I got there.

I can't believe he's gone - not my sweet Duncan. Just this morning he
was pawing at the cage bars to get out. And now he's GONE. He was the
sweetest of my ferrets. Always loved being held and would fall asleep
in your arms - anyone's arms.

This is the third ferret I've lost in the last five months. "The
Seattle Seven" is now down to four - just like that :(!!!!! I can't
handle this...

www.ferretocious.com/duncan/duncan090305-2.jpg

www.ferretocious.com/duncan/dunk041204-1.jpg

http://www.ferretocious.com/duncan.html