Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:30:05 -0800
From:
BETH STANLEY <[log in to unmask]>
This is Beth with the Ferret Cubby Shelter/Rescue in Richmond, Utah.
Our DMK Kids arrived Friday night! We got 1 male about a year old,
albino. He is handsome. Two young kit girls, both whites, one has a
black stripe up her back, the other just has black top hairs on her
legs and by her eyes. One girl is very sweet, but frightened, the other
is very frightened and I got one little bite from her. I only had room
to take 3 DMK kids in to the shelter at this time. I'm glad to here
that there are only about 20 kids waiting to go to Louisiana soon and
this rescue will be over!!!

When they got her, I put toys in the cage, the boy was not interested,
but the little girls went crazy!!! They attacked the toys, threw them
in the air and started dooking and dancing in the cage like kits love
so much to do. They LOVE their toys!!! It sure made me feel great to
see them having so much fun! Boy did I forget how aromatic a whole male
can be!

Today I had to move them and clean out their cages. The boy poofed on
me! I was getting him out of the cage and I scared him. I tried to hold
him up to my chest to calm him and he sprayed me. I thought I was going
to gag. I had to change clothing right them and tie is shut in a trash
bag. Then I opened the window and started to laugh. The girls were good
about getting their cage clean.

I love to hear all the wonderful stories from all the shelters who took
DMK kids in. Thank you to all the shelters who posted their stories. It
was helpful to me as I waited the kids arrival here to hear the stories
and imagine what it was going to be like when some arrived here.