Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 22:00:22 -0800
From:
BETH STANLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All!! This is Beth with the Ferret Cubby. I am searching for a form
I can have parent sign for their minor teenagers so they can volunteer
and help out at the shelter. If any of you have one, could you please
send it to me off post? I would really appreciate it.

Also, is anyone willing to allow me to have a copy of your 501 c 3
bylaws so I can see how to write them? I know I am asking a lot, but
maybe you could leave blank any personal information you do not want
to share, I just don't know what they are looking for.

Thank you!

Beth
Director
The Ferret Cubby Shelter/Rescue