From:
Angela L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2007 12:23:24 -0700
If someone can find a way to get my ferrets to Gallup NM, to Clover for
me.. id be grateful. Even if we have to go one person or two persons
per state from ohio down or what not. ANYONE have any ideas??? I CANT
afford to drive/fly out to pick em up.. or anything thats why im
relying on the f-lists to help. cant do FAA atm cause my lil ones arent
ADV tested YET.

PLEASE... i cant stress/beg enough... ill give someone a weeks worth
of food/shelter if they drive them straight to me from ohio or another
stop ... just pvt msg me. Im working on Neal still seeking someone to
go from Austin texas (this Sunday, NOT today) to Amarillo so Clover
could pickup there.... please please msg me. THanks again everyone for
helping an putting up with my emails.

  *  *
Angela <3's Austin
Forever & Always