Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 14:16:01 EDT
Dear FMLers.

First of all a great big Thank You to the "great One" our very own Bob
Church. I am enlightened and further educated to boot. Folks, I try to
pick this man's brain every time I meet him. Why? two reasons actually,
first of all it is so easy to do as he loves to share what he knows and
second of all I want to learn. Now he does tend to get a bit pedantic
at times but after you get used to his verbose delivery ya got a wealth
of info to glean. He has spent many days in the field and in the back
rooms of old museums looking at bones and stuff like that there from
which he can learn much if ya ask "dem bones" the right questions. LOL
I wanted him to come to the Oregon Zoo with us all on the Sunday
afternoon as I wanted him to do a Q and A about River Otters but he
was so ill all he could do was to go back to bed and he wound up in
Hospital there in Portland as well. I asked him a RO related question
at the lunch topic table and he nailed it so fast I was shocked a bit!!
I was trying to stump him and I thought what would he know about River
Otters?? LOL!!! MC the Rude One Told me later that Bob had written a
rather long paper on ROs and he had studied them not too far from
Portland. Well that figures right? LOL.

Anyway Thank you again Bob Church, and if I may can I please repost
your answer on another ferret related list on CarpetSharksInc? That is
where the whole question about Polecats started. For you who still do
not know what a Polecat is look at your ferrets. Theys Polecats.. Them
waskley Weasels.... Best to all and hey let's stay fuzzy out there!!!

Fred Hurd
Reno Nevada.