Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 20:23:27 -0500
Were any shelters aware that Hills has a shelter program whereby they
give free food? Yes - free! to shelters. I've emailed them and asked
if they would allow ferret shelters (since several are registered
non-profits) to apply/participate and explained that we use it to
feed sick ferrets.

I also asked if they might consider a corporate donation of AD for a
large scale rescue that is currently happening (without stating where
or why - intentionally); the only information I gave was that the
number of rescues was enormous (in the 700+ range).

I will post to the board any response I receive from them regarding
either of these issues.

Here's a direct link to the shelter program application - this also
gives details (how to apply/eligibility, etc.)

<http://www.hillspet.com.au/hillspet/minisite/minisite.hjsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1408474395184172>

Oh, and please feel free to cross post this information to other
boards - I'm sure shelters may find this interesting.

Thanks!

Marie Cooper
SALO, LLC - Thomson FinancePlus Project
Record to Report Solutions Team