Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:15:12 -0400
Hi guys. About six months ago, I came onto the list and told everyone
that I have a picture/video phone with which I can send free, unlimited
pics and vids. I was looking for phone pals. I got three with unlimited
sending and one whom I have to limit my messages to.

Nothing is more fun for me than my phone echoing Harry Connick Jr's
"Santa Clause Happy Hohoho to you song". Because that means I have a
"present". Not a call during my soap opera when Skyler or foofooface
are dying. Not some one interupting me while I am conducting the
important, life altering business of buying a mini water gun at
Walmart. And not someone demanding my attention when my hands are
full of liter scoops and ferret poo. I don't have to pick it up right
then if I don't want to, and no reply is ever needed from me in return.
That little song going off is just a gift ... someones thought. I am
guarenteed that when I flip that baby open, I'll see someones big
ferret nose on the lens or something as random as deer grazing in
someone's yard. The exciting and most unique thing about sending phone
pics, is that they are pretty much live. When a pal sends me a live
shot of something they are experiencing, I feel like I'm being included
and part of it. One nice lady sent me live pictures from a Symposium
so I felt like I was there! Flipping your phone open to a wam, fuzzy
face, picks up a bad day and makes a good day even better. I'll never
understand why more people don't play with these things. I walk around
with mine on a holster like John Wayne. I'm a fast drawl. A very ...
fast drawl. If the legendary Ping and Puma come flyin by my street on
a John Deer Tractor, believe me ... you're gonna see it. It's a great
weapon too I might add. Great thing to whip out when something unsavory
pops up on you and you have only an instant to catch it. Yes indeedy.
I've seen everything from someone spotting horrible pet store conditions
for ferrets sent my way with a frantic "what do I do", to ... well,
okay, you got me. I guess that's it. That's because, mostly, the
unsavory moments come from moi. Ferrets shooting the poop gaze from
a liter pan ... 15-25 dollars for added camera feature on a phone.
Ferrets with a stolen candy in their mouth with that frozen look on
their face ... 5-12 dollars a month for unlimited pictures. Ferrets
curled up in my husbands unders at his ankles while he potties ...
and oh pure joy ... my oldest son in a pink thong ... priceless.

Seriously, if you want to have fun trading moments ... contact me and
I'll give you my number and vice versa.

Wolfy

ps, How's that for some uplifting fun for the rescue, Lissette? Oh ...
you liked the ferret booty dance on YouTube better? You deviant you! Or
am I confusing you with the FML"s Deva "the deviant" that likes that
stuff? So many people, so little brain cells ... oh well.