From:
Dee gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 18:11:01 -0700
>Hey Hey Hey ::::slapping paw up for a high 5:::: way to go Indy!
>I love poofin Mom, her face gets all funny. Keep up the good work.
>Poof, Petey TPO

Petey, Petey, Petey ..... Indy meets your high 5 ..... he's pretty
proud of himself & his poofing prowess. Lately he's been silent and
deadly poofin' in his sleep while he's snoring. During a PETCO event,
he was nestled in a friend's arms very relaxed and let a poof escape
along with some residue on a winter jacket sleeve (more information
than you wanted to know, right?). It was a learning experience for
the PETCO clerks but it wasn't pretty.

Add to his repertoire that Indy always has his tongue sticking out
until it gets dry & then he starts coughing. If you look carefully at
his picture in the State of MI Dept of Ag Ferret Health Advisory Sheet,
you'll see his tongue is sticking out.

Add also that he knows he's the King of the House around here. He paces
in his cage like a lion paces until the door is open for him. When the
door is open, he won't come out but will wait for a hand to bring him
out.

Indy is also a Ferretone junkie. The stuff is like Love Potion #9 for
him because he just starts kissing everything in sight. When he's at
events, I'll "jump start" him with Ferretone so he'll kiss the kids.
Great fun.

We had a Maine Coon Cat living with us for almost a year and I truly
believe he gave her the cardiac arrest that killed her. Ms. Beta had
her own room with a beautiful tower she would perch. She would lay
there and grant audiences. One day I was in my office and I heard this
loud, desperate MEOW. When I ran to her room, here was this 30-pound
cat hanging from the top of her perch and Indy was standing there
gloating. It was a Kodak Moment. It was Indy's mission to antagonize
that poor cat. Sadly, I found her dead in front of the TV in the living
room one morning (no signs of illness or anything).

Dee
West Michigan Ferret Connection