From:
Robin Vieira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:26:08 -0500
There is only 1 day left so hurry and get the Doilie on E-bay. The
picture is small but the doilie is pertty big and the sable is not
small at all and there is only 1 . I will be putting up a table runner
all so. I am doing this because I have a baby that needs Lupron shots
and I need all the help I can get he just had sergury on his tail and
now he is Adranel so I am trying to keep him Happy as much as possible
he has had 2 shot's so far and I am hopping he can get the surgary
soon. so I will keep on making things until I get all of what my baby's
need. I have 4 ferrets, and Foster for the M.a.FF and I am Very Happy
to be a Ferret Mom These guys are worth everything to me they are like
my own children you do anything for them.

So we have the Dolie up on e-bay, soon ferret pillow case,ferret table
runner, mice eggs,Octupas eggs, 4 table mats. and more to come so

Please Help me get this Surgary.

Than You
Robin

[Moderator's note: Searching eBay, I figure this must be the one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250107206998  BIG]