From:
Isabell Gucci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:21:06 -0600
>Oh Mommy she is so purty, she makes my heart go thump, thump! And she
>is so sassy.

>Well, she gets that from her Mommy, yanno Tonks the acorn doesn't fall
>far from the tree, and well that April is pretty sassy too! So what is
>your problem Tonks?
> :::hanging head::::: I don't wanna leave you Mommy!!!!! ::sniffle::
>
> Tonks, Super Hero Extrodinaire

SASSY?

Ok I am A little. Like my mom (Blonde) but always thinking.

OK, HELLO? You are a super hero. You can fly anywhere you want, when
ever you want... Just because you are married to me doesn't mean that
you have to move here. With as fast as you can go and as far as you can
go, you can stay with your mom AND be here with me!!!!! Don't worry
about it. I would never take you from your mom and, as sassy as she is,
I would never leave my mom.

And, Helllo? Dr. T. W. and I are like this ::crossing toes on paw::
he needs me here. And a double Hello...we are talking about a HUGE
party!!!!

Miss Isabella Gucci