From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:06:52 -0700
Alst week I posted that there were Iams coupons in the Sunday Paper &
asked if anyone would mind sending them to us for use in the shelter.

Today I have 16 $5.00 coupons in hand and have received a couple of
e-mails indicating that more are on the way!!

Thank you so much for your generosity - these little things, clipping a
coupon and dropping it in the mail will allow us to save at least $80
on one of the foods we include in our "house mix".

Please never under-estimate the value of any size gift to a shelter,
as you can see, it can cost you as little as a stamp and envelope but
the benefit to us, much greater!!

Special thanks to these individuals that I know of so far:

  H.D. of Fredricksburg, VA
  K.L. of Leesburg, FL
  F.L. of Merrimack, NH
  D.F. of Montague, MI
  C.O. of Vail, AZ
  L.Z. of Brandon, FL
  D.M. of Forty Fort, PA
  J.K. of Baltimore, MD

Jerri Carel The Ferret Haven Louisville, KY