From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:00:00 -0700
A five year old ferret was taken to the vet to be euthanized a few
days ago. This vet felt it wasn't appropriate and the ferret was
surrendered. This little guy is an albino, and very 'young' for his
age. I haven't been told his name, but I've met him. He is gentle and
gives kisses. He has a nasty but likely benign skin tumor on his back
which the vet is taking off, then he will be in need of a new home. I
believe she is vaccinating him, too.

If you are interested let me know; I've been asked to help find him a
new home. He is presently in the Winter Haven area.

If you are close to Winter Haven, email me and I'll give you the
contact information where he is right now.

I expect to be in Winter Haven on Tuesday. I'm willing to help with
transport a short ways to get him into a private home -within an hour
or so, going east, north or south.

Please let me know if you would like this little fella?

Julie

Julie Fossa
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter
http://www.wcofs.org