Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 01:46:57 GMT
Sales have been slow on this one; maybe because I never announced it
here--duh! OK, I have several Winsor Pilates sets for sale on ebay at a
very good price. 100% of the proceeds go through Missionfish to Ferrets
Unlimited.

For those of you who don't know, Missionfish is a nonprofit
organization that guarantees that your purchase is tax-deductable and
that your money goes where it's supposed to go. Yes, they take out a
fee for this (from the final amount of the donation). It's probably a
bit higher than it has to be, and there was someone who put me down
for using Missionfish for that reason. But many people are cautious
about scams and don't want to buy without some assurance. So I think
it's worth it. Please check these great dvds out at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160103108181
(you've gotta cut and paste the whole thing)

--Clover
and the rezweezilsferretbedding.com
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwclovergalQQhtZ-1