Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 08:34:09 EST
I was impressed with the writings on the FML this morning.

Wonderful communications on the FML on the importance of writing or
saying THANK YOU. Also, it was MOST helpful to learn that a number of
people did not give a full address or email when shipping out gifts....
It was also vital to learn that when we mail we need to spend that
extra 50 cents to insure or get a tracking number. Stuff DOES get lost.

Improvements can be made next year so we can ALL feel warm and fuzzy
if we apply ourselves. Sour feelings can be sweet as sugar canes.

Thank you for the honest discussions and thoughts. Let us give them
thought, learn, and improve!

Lisette