From:
Matt Levien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 19:19:02 -0700
Hi everyone!
I haven't written anything on here before but i have read all your
wonderful notes and information. I have learned a lot from your
willingness to share. I am looking for people in Colorado (Denver Area)
who are interested in adding a ferret to their collection or interested
in fostering ferrets. Please contact me at the email below if you know
of anyone or if you are interested yourself. We are looking for the
love of Fuzzies i have seen while reading this list for potential
fosters and a good safe home for adoptions.

--
Matthew Levien