Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:50:07 -0700
The American Ferret Association highly recommends that all ferrets be
properly vaccinated against canine distemper and rabies under the care
of your veterinarian. With this in mind, due to the high incidence of
reactions each year, we also believe it is necessary to do further
research to determine if the possibility exists that we could be
over-vaccinating our ferrets.

Dr. Heller, with support from the American Ferret Association is
heading up a study to measure the titer levels in ferrets who have
previously been vaccinated against canine distemper virus.

Find out how you can help.

http://www.ferret.org/index.shtm

Help the AFA to help ferrets like Mongo.

The AFA thanks you for your support in helping the ferrets!

Wendy Loughlin
Director AFA Membership Committee