Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:58:47 -0700
I have a ferret that has a growth on his stomach that has grown to
about the size of a nickel in the last 2 months from when I first
noticed it, which was the size of a pea. My vet does not know what it
is, so we aspirated some material from it and looked at the cells. She
could see no malignant cells or cells exhibiting anything unusual. In
just the last few days, it has developed an opening in the middle with
is exuding pus.

It is a flat disk shaped growth that is raised, but even and fairly
round. It is hard and pink and is also below the surface, almost as if
a coin was surgically placed under the skin.

If anyone has any ideas about what this might be, please respond to:
Linda, at [log in to unmask]

Thankyou