From:
Megan Nicole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 08:29:08 -0500
I feed my baby a mixture of ferretstore.com superior choice orginal
formula and chicken soup for the kitten lovers soul

both are rated a 10 on the food chart

i also give him a gravy in the morning made of:
nupro/vitatone/biodor/ferretvite/a bit of water (the vitatone and the
ferretvite are not the 8in1 products)

at night he gets a serving of duck soup

and i am also working on getting him on a partically raw diet

so far he is loving everything and he has a wonderful coat
he's stool is well formed and doesn't have much of an odor

haha i think he is eating better than i am i don't nearly this much
time with my food

love,
megan and knute