From:
Helga Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 08:37:00 -0700
Hi everyone!

Well, I don't often if ever post my concerns and will probably get
flamed for this one. Those collars, yes they are so pretty, I like
them too......if they were meant for me.

I am so surprised that someone would make collars out of beads for
ferrets.That scares me.

Laura, yes I did read what you said:
>We don't leave them on when the boys are put away, but we definitely
>have them on to show the kids off!
and that did relax me some. But, I'm not worried about the responsible
ferret owners here who use them for just those "show-off" moments. I am
worried about the new and inexperienced ones out there. When one makes
such items for ferrets you have to always keep that in mind and think
of what could happen. I don't even leave eyes in toys if they are
beads.

Again, I am not flaming anyone here, I only speak for the ferrets and
am genuinely afraid of these collars getting in to inexperienced hands.
I don't look at them as a good idea for ferrets, sorry! I hope I'm not
the only one concerned here.

The concerned ferret mom,

Helga
(The one who's motor runs on ferret kisses)