From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 00:03:40 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I'm back with a new e-mail address and here to tell you about another
aspect of the International Ferret Congress' symposium in Portland
Oregon on June 22-24.....Making new friends.

The first thing you will notice at a symposia is you will not be alone
for long nor will you feel like a stranger for long. Here are all these
people, brought together by a common bond -a very strong interest in
the pointy nosed little troublemakers we all adore. Yes, it's possible
to find "ferret friends" elsewhere - even at your vet's office (Hi,
Tiffany :-)), but in Portland you will have so many to chose from...

Come to one symposia, and you can be sure it will not be your last one.
You will have such a wonderful time you will not want the event to end.
May I ask the repeat attendees reading this to please send the FML your
comments on this :-).

And - in addition to fun, friends, and good food you will learn the
very latest in ferret medical advances, (presented in such a way that
non-medical persons will understand) as well as learning about
nutrition, ferret care and even how to test your ferret's blood
glucose.

So please treat yourself and meet us in Portland in June. You are
worth it and so are your fuzzies.

And please join us for our "traditional" shelter dinner on Thursday
evening, presented by Renee Downs and our "traditional" zoo trip on
Sunday, after the sessions, lead by Bob Church. More information to
follow shortly on this trip.

Permission to cross-post this in its entirety.

Sincerely,
Francine

Francine Prager
http://www.ferretcongress.org