Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 01:46:08 EDT

Dbones writes:
>I've been puzzled for years now. Not about why ferrets are pointy at
>one end, and flat at the other. Or how ferrets can fly.

:::looking in the mirror::::

Dear Mr. Bones,

What kind of ferrets do you gots?? I am pointy on both ends. I gots dis
cute pointy pink nose on one end. And dis awesome pointy tail on da
other end. Did someone steal your ferrets tail? Not all ferrets can
fly!. Myself, I can fly cuz I am a super hero, and we super heros need
to be able to fly. It's one of the many things that make us special.

May The Poofs Be With You
Tonks, Super Hero Extrodinaire
http://www.skweezeme.com/tonks.html