From:
Joan Scheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 04:39:55 -0500
Well, Chances surgery was a success on Friday, but he took a turn late
Saturday refusing food and water. Took him back to emergency on Sunday.
He passed early Monday morning. This was his 2 nd adenalectomy, Dr
said he ligated the vena cava, and removed all he could; 95%. When I
questioned about Addisons, Dr told me to use Pred as I have it handy.
Chance had 1mg Sat eve.., and 1 mg Sunday morning.

Here are his final blood
        values:      norm
ALB      3.6         2.5-4.4
ALP     23          20-150
ALT    163*         10-118
AMY     15*        200-1200
T-BIL    0.3         0.1-0.6
BUN    167*          7-25
CA++    10.4         8.6-11.8
PHOS    20.0*        2.9-6.6
CRE      4.1*        0.3-1.4
GLU     76          60-110
NA+    157         138-160
K+       8.2*        3.7-5.8
TP       7.0         5.4-8.2
GLOB     3,4         2.5-5.2

HEM 0,  LIP 1+,   ICT  0

Any input on course of action would be greatly appreciated, and I will
be forewarding them to my Vet also.

Many Thanks,
Joan