From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:26:03 -0500
Dear Tootsie,

I have emailed both my Senator and Congressman and then, just to be
sure, I called them up in Washington. I had to give my email - look
out for the spam, but I went on record as opposing this action.

Then, I asked if the people selling this meat are required to put on
the label that it is horsemeat??? NH has a Right to Know Law. The man
I spoke to didn't say anything.

I also asked for a written response telling me how my men voted - that
will influence my vote come election time. The man on the other end,
still said nothing.

I asked if he had many people calling or emailing in and he said no.
He was still on the line. So lets all change that!

Anyway that is my 2 cents worth. I couldn't finish the video, and I
cannot comprehend how someone could do a job like that. It is beyond
me, no matter how hungry I was.

He then thanked me for my comments and said he would see that I had
a written response.

Marilyn