From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 9 Dec 2007 07:14:19 EST279_- The Giving Tree,

I sent in the info on some of our ferrets, for which 10 of them are DMK
ferrets. I would like to know why none of them are on the Giving Tree?
This is the 2nd year that the ferrets didn't' get a Santa. They really
need the help this year. [...]37_9Dec200707:14:[log in to unmask] 0712 8920 40 19_Ferret Nation Cages12_Dawn [log in to unmask], 9 Deul hand painted egg entitled "Ferrets in the
Grass" by Artist Lauri Schell. Starting bid is $25.00 and will go
through the end of October. Highest bid will be announced on our
website every Saturday. Also, if you are the highest bidder, we will
ship for free anywhere in the USA. Please emial your bid with your
name and phone number to [log in to unmask] [...]44_14Sep200721:24:[log in to unmask] 0709 10382 53 49_LFFR ebay auction to benefit Oxford Ferret [log in to unmask], 14 Sep 2007 11:49:43 -0400666_- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130153345452

Our wonderful shelter friend Rose German, LFFR - Little Feet Ferret
Retreat, has been kind enough to list a wonderful bedding set on ebay
to benefit Oxford Ferret Rescue In Railroad, Pa. So not only do you
get a fantastic bedding set you will be helping the many ferrets in
Claudia's care!!!!

Shelter Director, Claudia Johnson, has been slammed with rescue after
rescue after rescue. Not only have we taken in many ferrets over the
last several months but a number of them have required alot of vet
care. We have had several fund raisers over the last few [...]43_14Sep200711:49:[log in to unmask] 0709 10436 35 22_Cage latch replacement13_Carol J [log in to unmask], 14 Sep 2007 22:30:30 -0700548_- One of my few talents is that I am pretty good at solving physical
problems. I have replaced all my cages with Quality Cages which I love
except for the spring latches. When the weather gets dry here (often)
my finger skin gets cracks and really hurts. With thirty or so latches
to open several times a day it puts a lot of wear on my thumbs, so
I have been trying to figure out a way to improve on this. I have
purchased regular rounded latches from Klubertanz and am using them to
improve the closures on other cages, [...]48_14Sep200722:30:[log in to unmask] 0709 10472 53 24_PhotoBucket Video Index!14_Arlena [log in to unmask], 14 Sep 2007 10:01:35 -04002318_- For everyone, who may have missed all or some of the Brat Pack and/or
Furo Mafia and/or Sweet Charity videos, here is my PhotoBucket Index of
the video files! Since the sixteen videos are in a Private Directory,
they must be viewed one at a time.

<http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/arlena_furo/?action=view&current=BratPack-01w.flv>

<http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/arlena_furo/?action=view&current=FertBag-01w.flv>

<http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/arlena_furo/?action=view&current=FlurrySprite-01.flv>

<http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/arlena_furo/?action=view&current=Marco-01w.flv>

<http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/arlena_furo/?action=view&current=Marco-02w.flv>

<http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/arlena_furo/?action=view&current=Rumble-01w.flv>

<http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/arlena_furo/?action=view&current=Sheela-01w.flv>

<http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/arlena_furo/?action=view&current=Sheela-02w.flv>

<http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/arlena_furo/?action=view&current=Charity-01.flv>

<http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/arlena_furo/?action=view&current=Charity-02.flv>

<http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/arlena_furo/?action=view&current=Charity-03.flv>

&l
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:55:53 +0000
The annual event no one dare miss ~ the 11th Annual Ferret Follies Fun
Match & Picnic! Bring your ferrets to South Park (Pittsburgh, PA) on
Sunday, September 16th for the festivities including games, raffles,
shopping and oh so much more! Small fee charged for games & admission.
Silent Brook Barn on 100 Acres Dr, directly across from the skating
ring on Corrigan Dr. All ferrets & owners welcome, please use your own
discretion when bringing ferrets to the picnic and provide them with a
small cage, playpen or carrier to rest as well as a leash/harness.

Games include: The Great Sock Escape, Chariots of Fire (you get to keep
your chariot!), Ferret Jockey, Paper Bag Escape, Costume Contest and
more....

Raffle items up for grabs include a FERRET NATION CAGE!, Marshall
Townhouse Cage, 3 MORE CAGES, beautiful ferret jewelry, hammocks,
shampoos, treats, toys and more...

There will be a pot-luck lunch, please bring a small dish if you plan
to participate - the club provides drinks, hotdogs & hamburgers. The
spread promised is already so yummy - I can't repeat it here...

So come join the TRFC on Sunday, September 16th. Credit cards, cash &
checks accepted for all purchases. The first 50 people get an
overflowing goodie bag!! The picnic starts at 11am and will go until
about 5pm.

Hope to see you there!

Chris Sayne
Picnic Coordinator