Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 02:36:30 EDT
Mommy? Can I talk to you?

Of course Tonks, hop up here and tell me what's wrong.

Well Mommy, it's like this, I am in love.

:::giggle::: Well of course you are honey, I love you too!

Umm Mommy? I am not talking about you this time, I mean I love your
too, but I mean I am in LOOOOVE!!!

Oh well, that's different then. I suppose your talking about Miss
Isabella Gucci?

Oh Mommy she is so purty, she makes my heart go thump, thump! And she
is so sassy.

Well, she gets that from her Mommy, yanno Tonks the acorn doesn't fall
far from the tree, and well that April is pretty sassy too! So what is
your problem Tonks?

Well Mommy, Izzy wants to get married. And I am scairt. I am not ready.
I am to young to get married.

Well Tonks, age isn't a factor here. Your plenty old enough. What are
you really afraid of?

:::hanging head::::: I don't wanna leave you Mommy!!!!! ::sniffle::
And Petey says that he don't want no girls living in our cage. That
they have cooties. I had to toss him in the litter box for that one.
Izzy doesn't have any cooties.

Well honey, your going to have to figure this one out for yourself.
Talk to Izzy. I am not crazy about your moving away either. Remember,
you have a job as a super hero that is very important. So think very
carefully about your choice.

I will Mommy, tanks. :::lick, lick:::

Tonks, Super Hero Extrodinaire