From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 13:23:58 -0400
http://www.mercurynews.com/search/ci_5559372?nclick_check=1

>Almost everyone in California knows what a ferret is. And most think
>the creatures should remain illegal, according to a new poll
>As it turns out, Gay marriage (43percent) rates higher in California
>than legalizing those pointy-nosed polecat descendants (38 percent).

At least the try for a voters' initiative did not happen because even
less bad results from that would harm the effort more than this bad
poll does. That seems to be the one point everyone agrees on.

Yes, I know there are those who could say, "Told you so." to others,
but since that won't achieve anything positive the constructive
question is instead:

"Now that this bad result exists WHERE DO PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA AND
THEIR SUPPORTERS GO FROM HERE?"

Sukie (not a vet and really glad to not be in California)
Current FHL address:
Recommended ferret health links: