Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 20:08:03 -0400
Thanks to everyone for your kibble suggestions. I'm a bit wary of
trying cat food right now with this recall going on. But I will look
into the ones that don't have wheat gluten in them. The ferret kibble
I have now does not have wheat gluten in it.

Special thanks to those who offered to send me samples. You guys are
great!

Hope no one's ferrets are affected by the bad food.

Dooks,
Shron & Rocky