Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 05:08:22 -0800
I know I have mentioned the use of herbs before, but after reading the
recent heartbreaking stories of tumors, I'm going to post again....
and again and again and again until EVERYONE gets the message and
information about the miracles of alternative medicine, in particular,
Noni Juice. Here are several links that you will find very interesting.
My own experiences with Noni are using it sucessfully to treat Silver
Furzilla for adrenal and kidney failure. He was given 6 months max to
live. He lived for two years in what appeared to be perfect health.
It's good for a variety of terminal illnesses including cancer and
does not cause interactions with traditional medicines. I am currently
treating my adrenals with Noni juice. In just two weeks, I can already
see a difference. Fairy B who is completely bald remains full of energy
and the heat in her skin has reduced. Vin Diesel's feverish feel is
also reduced. Peanut is looking a little perkier and Sam with
insulinoma, who is about 7 years old and blind is enjoying a quality
of life that even includes rolling in the dig box with a minmal dose
of prednisolone once a day in a little bit of Deliver. When he first
started with insulinoma and being treated only with the steroid, there
were two times when I thought I would lose him. Feel free to email me
privately if you would like to discuss this further.

http://www.mlmtrainingcenter.com/noni_for_pets.htm

http://www.nothingbutnoni.com/pets.htm

http://www.taoofherbs.com/products/2438/All-Noni/PureNoni100Juice.htm

http://www.monsieurnoni.com/english/pets.php

http://www.noni.com/home/products/equine.aspx

http://www.nonijuice.com/history.html

http://www.earthclinic.com/Supplements/noni.html

http://www.nonijuice.us/tahitian-noni-info.htm

http://www.nonihealthinfo.com/shownl.asp?nlid=23

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.