From:
Dana Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 05:32:34 -0800
I have been blessed by all the wonderful gifts for all the kids we
listed on the Giving Tree. For the past week I have picked up one to
two boxes each day. All the kids will have full stockings and warm
hammies and blankies for Christmas. Also due to the generosity of the
Santa's and the extra's sent. The four kids I received after the Giving
Tree was posted will also have full stockings and warm hamies and
blankies.

From all the kids thank you very much for caring and sharing during
this Christmas Season. Mom keeps telling us to have patience and wait
for the fun on Christmas morning. I think she has something really
fun planned, but we cann't seem to get her to tell us now.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Holiday Season,

Dana Jarrett
President/Director
Forever Homes Wanted Ferret Rescue
www.ferretrescuehouston.org