Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 21:48:04 -0400
Brenda,

First of all I completely feel for the difficult situation you find
yourself in. You wouldn't be a shelter mom if you weren't one of the
most kind and caring angels on earth. Which of course makes this
decision harder. I myself would also feel so emotional and hard about
each individual needy case that needed to be possibly turned away.
But the reality is that you can't take them all in. Financially,
emotionally, and physically the strain would be too much. There is
truth to the saying that if you can't help yourself first, than you
can't help anyone.

I hope there will possibly be volunteers in your area that can step in
and be foster homes or hospice care to help you take in and care for
more. But even with that, there will be a time when you just can't take
more. I can only imagine the heartache, concern, and regret that you
may feel - but no one can do it all. Sadly, the need is too great.
Please focus on all the differences you have made, and just continue
to do what it is within your personal ability. Please know that you do
more than most, and you are a ferret angel. Every ferret you've taken
is a ferret for whom you've made the difference of a life.

Take care of you too! Sometimes advice for the owner and a prayer sent
out for the ferret will be enough.

Warm thoughts to you!
Risa